INSURANCE AND CERTIFICATES
Bevaris Alliance is a Fully Insured and Licensed Food Service Provider. We maintain our own General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance that insures our entire staff and our partners are listed as additional insured on our policies. Our Health Permits and Business Licenses are regularly updated and maintained. All our managers and food handlers are ServSafe Certified by the National Restaurant Association. Bevaris is in constant contact with the County Health Department for new and updated rules and policies. We strive to keep our menus new and interesting, and seek to continually improve the quality of the food that we proudly serve.
STAFF REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
Bevaris has set forth strict requirements and procedures for all employees, including thorough background checks, Live Scan or Fingerprinting prior to employment, and Tuberculosis screening. Our staff also undergoes training on Virtues, Proper Workplace Conduct, and Accpetable Interaction With Students (bi-annually). Our entire staff is fully uniformed and conduct their work in a professional manner. Our staff inspectors visit each school site weekly to conduct detail inspections of the kitchen and foodservice premises to ensure that Bevaris provides a level of cleanliness and sanitation that matches our passion for serving healthy and nutritious food.
Bevaris Alliance currently Manages and Operates over 40 schools. To name a few, our partners include:
- Oaks Christian School 31749 La Tienda Dr. Westlake Village, CA 91362 Founded: 2000
- Crespi Carmelite High School 5031 Alonzo Avenue, Encino, CA 91316 Founded: 1959
- Bishop Amat High School 14301 Fairgrove Avenue, West Puente Valley, CA 91746 Founded: 1957
- Damien High school 2280 Damien Avenue, La Verne, CA 91750 Founded: 1959
- Campbell Hall 4533 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91607 Founded: 1944